Version 3.1, Jul 19, 2016 - QlikView
This tool is used to analyze the structure of a qvw. The analysis focuses on what fields are used and where. This information can be to used to tune the performance of a Document or investigate the impact of data changes.
Changes for version 3.1
- Fixed error in module when extracting from Search Object without a -prj dir.
Changes for version 3.0
- Fields used in Search Objects are extracted as Named Dimensions. “List of Fields” are processed, but Wildcarded fieldnames are not expanded.
- Results are optionally written to a QVD during reload. The DA datamodel has been reorganized to include a “%KeyDocument” field that identifies a unique analysis.
- Tables to Field associations are now built uisng a Binary Load of the target doc as workaround for missing hidden field associations from the API.
- Date formats are now in YYYY-MM-DD format.
- A new “Analysis Title” option is available on the Main sheet.
- Added Analysis Name, Date & Title to caption of analysis ribbon.
- Added Calc Time to analysis ribbon.
- The Extract Log is now stored in the Document Meta folder, instead of the temp folder. The display of the log has been moved to a seperate “Extract Log” sheet.
- Field Comments are now extracted and reported on the Fields sheet.
- “Expression Enabled” is now a property for chart expressions and is present as a filter on the Expressions sheet.
- Added test for QV12SR1 in reload and stop the script if detected. That release will not work to reload DA.
Version 2, Apr 18, 2015 - QlikView
QVPR Analysis is a tool that will load a Qlikview XML Repository (QVPR) and allow you to analyze the contents.
With this app you can do Qlikview Analysis of the Reload and Distribution tasks defined on your server.
V2 Update adds Icon Graph visualization of task flow by Ralf Becher.
Version 1.8, Jul 18, 2016 - QlikView
This tool builds a searchable repository of QlikView scripts.
Ver 1.8 Update: Added a “Version 12 Upgrade Check” sheet to highlight potential QV12 script compatibility issues.
Each QVW file in the Input directory tree is opened and the script and module texts are extracted and written to the output directory. The QVWs are opened with /nodata, so the process runs quickly.
You must respond to any macro or section access login prompts.
After Reload, the extracted script can be searched using the “Script Search” sheet.
You must grant System Access to this QVW.
Follow the instructions on the “Main” sheet to get started.
After searching for “customer”