Version 1.1, Feb 20, 2017 - QlikView
This application is used to analyze and report on results from the Document Analyzer tool.
Input to this tool is the DocumentAnalyzerResults*.qvd files produced by Document Analyzer.
Changes for version 1.1
- Fixed “Select Analysis” dialog.
- Added Field Compare sheet.
- Added Memory stats to Object Compare.
Version 3.5, Mar 10, 2017 - QlikView
This tool is used to analyze the structure of a qvw. The analysis focuses on what fields are used and where. This information can be to used to tune the performance of a Document or investigate the impact of data changes.
Changes for version 3.5
- Corrected file detection when using UNC path (“\\”) to QVW.
- Added new computed field, “Expression Table Count”.
- Improved function identification logic to find more functions.
- Added “Like Objects Count” attribute for Objects, identifying candidates for linked objects.
Changes for version 3.4
- Corrections to file detection logic on Main sheet. Should now work with both relative and absolute paths.
- Added button to launch DaCompareTool if file “DaCompareTool.qvw” is found in the same directory as Document Analyzer.
Changes for version 3.3
- Loading document script to support the new “Document Analyzer Compare Tool V1”.
Changes for version 3.2
- Added Expression metrics to Summary sheet.
- Added “Linked Object” property for Objects and [Linked Object] Listbox on Objects sheet.
- Removed background color from FieldName on Fields sheet, shown when the file has Recommendations.
- Now capturing Labels assigned to Dimension fields. New property, [Dimension Has Label].
- Now capturing Comment property of Dimensions and Expressions.
- New properties, [Dimension Has Comment] and [Expression Has Comment].
Version 2.1, Apr 18, 2015 - QlikView
QVPR Analysis is a tool that will load a Qlikview XML Repository (QVPR) and allow you to analyze the contents.
With this app you can do Qlikview Analysis of the Reload and Distribution tasks defined on your server.
V2.1 adds QVD Creation Tasks.
V2 Update adds Icon Graph visualization of task flow by Ralf Becher.
Version 1.6, Jan 26, 2017 - QlikView
Script Log Analyzer will analyze a set of Qlikview Document logs. It’s value is in visualizing the execution duration of each script statement in a reload.
Interface is available in English, Portuguese, German and Spanish.
The v1.6 update adds translations for Spanish.
Version 1.8, Jul 18, 2016 - QlikView
This tool builds a searchable repository of QlikView scripts.
Ver 1.8 Update: Added a “Version 12 Upgrade Check” sheet to highlight potential QV12 script compatibility issues.
Each QVW file in the Input directory tree is opened and the script and module texts are extracted and written to the output directory. The QVWs are opened with /nodata, so the process runs quickly.
You must respond to any macro or section access login prompts.
After Reload, the extracted script can be searched using the “Script Search” sheet.
You must grant System Access to this QVW.
Follow the instructions on the “Main” sheet to get started.
After searching for “customer”