Here’s an opportunity to fast track your Qlik team in using Qlik Sense APIs to create extensions, mashups, portal integrations and custom content pages that leverage data and visualizations from Qlik Sense.
In this four-day hands-on course you will learn:
- Creating Visualization Extensions.
- The differences and use cases for the various QS APIs e.g. Capability, Visualization, Engine.
- Key QS API concepts such as the generic object model.
- Connecting to the QIX engine to retrieve existing content or generate aggregations (hypercubes) on the fly.
- Visualizing data using third party libraries.
Students will come away with example code and completed exercises giving them the confidence to move ahead on their own.
No prior experience with web programming is required as the course will provide an intro to web dev technologies and how they are used in Qlik Sense Web Development.
Even if you don’t have a specific project in mind, I recommend taking this course to understand the power and potential of the QS APIs. You’ll be surprised and inspired!
The instructor for this course is Rob Wunderlich, a well-known and respected Qlik Consultant and Trainer, Qlik Luminary and publisher of QlikCookbook.com. For more information on the course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost for the four days is $2600 and includes all course materials and lunch each day. Register at http://qlikviewcookbook.com/registerAtlanta/