We’re pleased to announce that new sessions on Qlik Sense and NPrinting have been added to Day 3 of the May 4-6 Masters Summit for QlikView in San Francisco.
Vizubi, the creators of NPrinting, have been enthusiastic sponsors of past Masters Summits. In February 2015 Qlik acquired the NPrinting product. On day 3 of the SF Summit, Andrew Porsley of Qlik will provide a technical overview of NPrinting.
- Design and Create NPrinting Reports
- Set up data connections
- Create Excel reports
- Design PowerPoint reports
- Emailed reports
- Delivery & Distribution
- Schedule and deliver NPrinting documents
- Set up report recipients, report filters and conditions
- Deliver reports based on jobs, tasks and schedules
- On-Demand Report Delivery
- Server Settings
We’ve also added a Qlik Sense session titled “Qlik Sense for QlikView Customers”. Topics will include:
- Leveraging existing QlikView assets in Sense.
- Opportunities for Sense.
- Migration tips and tools.
Hope to see you at the SF Summit! Seats are still available,