In January I attended (review) Nick Webster’s “Web Development for Qlik Developers” course. I found the course extremely valuable so I’m bringing Nick to San Francisco September 19-22 for a four day fast track course.
Are you a Qlik Sense Developer that wants to understand how to use the various QS APIs to create your own mashups, portal integrations or custom content pages that leverage data from Qlik Sense? Do you want to create your own QS Visualization Extensions or modify existing extensions?
In this four day hands on course you’ll learn:
- Creating Visualization Extensions.
- The differences and application of the various QS APIs e.g. Capability, Visualization, Engine.
- Important QS core concepts such as the generic object model.
- Connecting to the QIX engine to retrieve existing content or generate associative aggregations (hypercubes) on the fly.
- Visualizing data using third party libraries.
You’ll come away with example code and your own completed exercises giving you the confidence to move ahead on your own.
No prior experience with web programming is required as the course will provide an intro to those technologies and how they are used in Qlik Sense Web Development.
Course fee, location and registration here. Don’t wait, as the class is limited to 10 students!